Frequently Asked Questions
- Since how long has K&N's been operating?
- What is ‘integrated poultry operations’?
- Does K&N's feed consist of any hormones or steroids?
- What makes K&N's products so different from what I already buy? Why is it premium priced?
- What makes K&N's products better tasting?
- What is the main ingredient in your products?
- What is Mechanically Deboned Meat (MDM) and why is it not used at K&N's?
- What potentially harmful additives are commonly used in products such as yours?
- Why is the boneless chicken used at K&N's hand-cut Halal certified? What makes hand-cut Halal chicken an important factor for K&N's?
- My family enjoys frozen food & deli products, such as nuggets, sausages & cold cuts, etc. What factors must I consider while making a choice?
- Do your franks use animal intestine or mechanically deboned chicken meat (MDM)?
- What are “skinless” sausages?
- Is there anything which makes K&N's sausages, cold cuts and smoked meat a better choice?
- Are your products Gluten-free?
- Do your products have MSG?
- How many products does K&N's offer?
- What are “EasyCook” products? How do you cook them?
- What are “QuickServe” products? How do you serve them?